Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
- From today, aged care homes must deliver a sector average of 200 care minutes per resident per day, including 40 minutes of registered nurse care.
- Read Minister Butler's op-ed published in The West Australian on the 30th of September 2023.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Tom Mann about the Whyalla Regional Health Forum, Mount Gambier Urgent Care Clinic, making it easier to see a doctor or nurse in regional and rural Australia and Voice to Parliament.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Emma Peddler about the Whyalla Regional Health Forum, Mount Gambier Urgent Care Clinic, and making it easier to see a doctor or nurse in regional and rural Australia.
- Three research teams will share in over $5.1 million in targeted funding from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) to investigate ways to improve the physical health of people with mental illness.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's press conference about a Voice to Parliament, funding for Australian Indigenous Doctors Association, Australia’s health system; Qatar; Timor Leste and China; South Australian Voice to Parliament.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.