Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
Television interview with Assistant Minister McBride and Ortenzia Borre, Sky News Breakfast - 3 October 2023Read the transcript of Assistant Minister McBride's interview with Ortenzia Borre on the NSW Bilateral Regional Health Forum; Medicare investments; Medicare Urgent Care Clinics; the health workforce pipeline; Disability Royal Commission.
- From today, aged care homes must deliver a sector average of 200 care minutes per resident per day, including 40 minutes of registered nurse care.
- Read Minister Butler's op-ed published in The West Australian on the 30th of September 2023.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Tom Mann about the Whyalla Regional Health Forum, Mount Gambier Urgent Care Clinic, making it easier to see a doctor or nurse in regional and rural Australia and Voice to Parliament.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Emma Peddler about the Whyalla Regional Health Forum, Mount Gambier Urgent Care Clinic, and making it easier to see a doctor or nurse in regional and rural Australia.
- Three research teams will share in over $5.1 million in targeted funding from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) to investigate ways to improve the physical health of people with mental illness.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.