Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts.
- Victorian kids will get the mental health support they need, at no cost – with three new hubs now open to support children and families when they need it most.
- An extra 160 medical students each year will begin end-to-end rural medical training at six new medical school programs in rural communities, thanks to a $90 million investment from the Australian Government.
- The Australian Government is providing $1.7 million to Eating Disorders Families Australia to deliver tailored support to families and others caring for people with eating disorders.
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the Rural GPs Conference in Coogee.
- Communities in the Goldfields region are set to benefit from improved health care following Australian Government investment in local health education and clinical training.
- A new permanent Head to Health adult mental health service is now open in Mount Gambier, providing free access to quality mental health care for people living in the region.
- The people of Armadale and surrounding areas have access to free, quality mental health support with a new Head to Health adult mental health service now open.
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia National Conference
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the 18th Congress of the International Society for the Study of Personality Disorders.
- Residents of Hawkesbury and surrounds now have permanent access to free quality adult mental health supports with the opening of Hawkesbury Head to Health.