You can narrow down the results using the filters
- An opinion piece from the Minister for Health and Aged Care on eliminating HIV in Australia.
- The Albanese Government is investing billions of dollars to increase the Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC) price to $253.82 from 1 December 2023.
- The Australian Government is investing $9.8 million to support the early research careers of outstanding health and medical graduates through the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Postgraduate Scholarship scheme.
- On the eve of World AIDS Day, the Australian Government has released the report of the HIV Taskforce
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's speech at the dedication ceremony to unveil the National Site of Recognition for thalidomide survivors and their families.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's speech at the World AIDS Day Parliamentary Breakfast.
- Netball is an intrinsic part of Australian sport and that is why the Australian Government already provides almost $4m in annual funding to support the Diamonds and participation initiatives.
- The Australian Government is providing $1.7 million to Eating Disorders Families Australia to deliver tailored support to families and others caring for people with eating disorders.
- The Government has today tabled its response to an inquiry considering how to give Australian patients timely access to new drugs and novel medical technologies.
- The Albanese Government and the Australian Parliament, on behalf of the people of Australia has today offered a full, unreserved and overdue apology to all thalidomide survivors, their families, loved ones and carers.
- Read Minister Butler's press conference at Parliament House about the next steps on vaping reforms.
- EO&E TRANSCRIPT
TRIPLE J HACK
TUESDAY, 28 NOVEMBER 2023
TOPIC: Next steps on vaping reforms.
- The new Support at Home Program will be delivered in two stages to minimise disruption and ensure continuity of care for older people.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Dave Marchese about the next steps on vaping reforms.
- The first stage of Australia's new vaping reforms are set to commence on 1 January, with further protections implemented and strengthened over the course of 2024.
- The Australian Government is investing over $700,000 to develop a new treatment that targets a type of childhood brain cancer with no known cure or treatment options, known as diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG).
- Australians are on track to save a quarter of a billion dollars on their medicines in 2023, thanks to the Australian Government’s changes to make medicines cheaper.
- The Australian Government has restored the ability of midwives to deliver care to women who labour in their home before a planned birth in hospital.
- The Australian Government today announces the three-year appointment of four Directors to the Australian Sports Foundation Board.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to Western Australians, with the Greater Bunbury Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) opening from 20 November 2023 at Eaton Fair Shopping Centre on Recreation Drive, Eaton.
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the Rural GPs Conference in Coogee.
- The Australian Government is investing $50 million in innovative research teams to address a range of health problems like prostate cancer, high blood pressure, stroke, and chronic pain.
- The Albanese and Palaszczuk governments are making it easier for Townsville residents to see a doctor with a provider for the Townsville Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) finalised, following an Expression of Interest process
- The Australian Government is investing in enhanced screening and research of cancer in Indigenous Australians, through the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Synergy Grant Schemes.
- The Australian Government is delivering on their commitment to Tasmanians with a provider selected for the Devonport Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) finalised.