Release 1.0.0 — Beta website launch
This is the first release and launch of our new beta website. It showcases our new design and approach to content. We have rewritten our corporate and immunisation topics so information is easier to understand. We've also included a feedback form and information on using our new website.
This is the initial release of our beta website — all these pages are brand new!
Why the change?
Information on our existing health.gov.au website can be hard to find, scan, read and understand. Sometimes information is duplicated, out of date, too long, technical or presented to the wrong audience.
So we are creating a new beta website that is up to date, simple and easier for you to use. Read about our beta website for more information.
Where will you see the changes?
You will see changes everywhere!
- our home page is using a completely new, modern layout and design
- all of our content is being reorganised into new health topics. Browse our brand new topic areas including corporate information and immunisation
- we've written new content for vaccine-preventable conditions and diseases
- we've created new services that describe how to get immunised
- all files, including publications, fact sheets, reports and videos can now be found and downloaded from one place — resources
- we're writing information for health professionals differently from information for the general public, for example: immunisation for health professionals
- we've created filters to refine search results or the number of items in listing pages. Try using them to switch between items for the general public and those for health professionals in our news listing
- we've rewritten our information about using this website. It includes key information such as accessibility and privacy
Don’t forget to let us know how we’re doing via our new feedback form!
This survey will help us test the way we have organised our new immunisation and corporate information. Take part and help us make this information easy to use!