COVID-19 webinar for in-home and community aged care workers in Queensland
A recording of the live webinar for in-home and community aged care workers in Queensland that took place on 19 November 2021
Transcript to follow shortly.
Hosted by First Assistant Secretary, Ageing and Aged Care Group, Helen Grinbergs, with panellists including:
- Dr James Smith, Deputy Chief Health Officer, Queensland Government
- David Harmer, Senior Director, Social Policy and Legislation. Queensland Health
- Cathy Haffner, Acting Assistant Secretary, COVID-19 Vaccine Aged Care, Department of Health
- Russell Herald, Assistant Secretary, Home Support Operations, Department of Health
- Rebecca Richardson, Assistant Secretary, Home Care and Assessments Branch, Department of Health
- Daniel Prentice, Professional Research Officer at the Queensland Nurses and Midwives' Union (QNMU) Includes 30 minutes of Q&A with webinar participants.