Summary of My Aged Care System Changes – January 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This release delivers the remainder of the budget measures announced as part of the 2018–19 Budget and high-priority system enhancements to improve the usability of the My Aged Care system.
- adding an online assessment application form to My Aged Care
- the ability to nominate a representative using this online form
- improvement to the myAssessor app
- adding a reminder for home care providers to update their pricing information to the provider portal
- improvements to search functions related to specialised services offered by providers
- availability of information about Commonwealth Home Support Programme clients in services before 1 July 2015
- moving to a new login method — myGovID — before the phasing out of AUSkey in March 2020.