Ministerial Drug and Alcohol Forum (MDAF) Communiqué 14 June 2018
A summary of the major items discussed at the fourth MDAF meeting.
Ministerial Drug and Alcohol Forum Communiqué 14 June 2018
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The Ministers discussed the following major items at the meeting:
- National Alcohol Strategy (NAS)
- National Quality Framework for alcohol and other drug treatment services
Other items included:
- setting up an Opioid Issues Working Group
- the national action plan for fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD)
- the reporting framework for the National Drug Strategy