Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 8 May 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. It’s important to stay informed about the outbreak. Advice is updated regularly at australia.gov.au.
• Download the COVIDSafe app
• How testing works and why it’s so important
• Better testing for remote communities
• Lifting restrictions doesn’t mean we are in the clear
• Practicing and sharing culture
• Support for kids + mental health tips and resources