Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 3 July 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. It’s important to stay informed about the outbreak. Advice is updated regularly at australia.gov.au.
• Staying COVID Free – do the 3
• Remote community restrictions easing
• Your personal health information is confidential
• Don’t skip your check-ups – a message from Professor Tom Calma
• First Nations Media helping to keep communities informed
• An update from the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Advisory Group on COVID-19