Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 29 October 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date. Visit National Indigenous Australians Australia for more information.
- Continue receiving updates
- October is Mental Health Month, look after your wellbeing
- Keeping culture safe
- What it’s like getting tested for COVID-19
- Why health workers wear personal protective equipment
- Continue to look out for each other