Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 29 April 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. It’s important to stay informed about the outbreak. Advice is updated regularly at australia.gov.au.
• Download the new COVIDSafe app
• Stay healthy – protect your family from the flu
• Keeping up with medical appointments
• Young people can help protect our mob
• What to do if you or someone close to you has coronavirus
• Food and essential supplies.