Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 28 July 2022
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- Protect yourself and your baby
- Expanded eligibility for COVID-19 antiviral oral treatments
- The Young Deadly Free Project
- Cervical screening could save your life!
- Protect your Eyes in July
- New COVID-19 vaccine resources available
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.