Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 27 August 2021
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- Working together to keep communities safe
- Keep an eye out for new Indigenous Liaison Officers around western NSW
- New COVID-19 vaccine resources available
- Take a step towards a stronger you
- Our community getting vaccinated
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.