Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 21 April 2022
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- Why is it recommended to get a COVID-19 booster?
- How do I know if I have long COVID?
- COVID-19 vaccines do not cause infertility
- Dr Aleeta explains why it’s important for kids to get vaccinated against COVID-19
- Updated COVID-19 resources available
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.