Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 21 April 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. It’s important to stay informed about the outbreak. Advice is updated regularly at australia.gov.au.
• Stay strong by keeping active
• Important information for mothers and babies
• Supporting our health workers
• Keeping up the good work to keep communities safe
• New Facebook profile frame.