Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 20 May 2022
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- Pastor George Mann reminds us to be careful where we get our COVID-19 advice
- Don’t forget your flu vaccine this year!
- The change in the dose interval
- Mary G interviews Mayor Elvie Sandow
- Updated COVID-19 resources available
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.