Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 19 March 2021
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- COVID-19 vaccine roll-out phases
- First COVID-19 vaccinations in the Torres Strait
- Dr Jason Agostino talks the vaccine roll-out
- Professor Marcia Langton reminds us about the importance of COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccination training is now available
- WellMob: How drinking grog can affect the brain