Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities - 19 February 2021
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- An update on COVID-19 vaccines
- Free online training to keep you safe at work
- Red Dust Healing: a cultural healing program
- Help people hear better with EarTrain
- National Condom Day: no shame in asking for an STI test