Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 18 June 2021
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- New advice on COVID-19 vaccines
- Uncle Dale and Dale-Andrew talk about saving history and traditions
- International Legends of League
- Is it true? Will the flu vaccine protect me from getting COVID-19?
- Our community getting vaccinated
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.