Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 16 June 2022
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- Updates to the COVID-19 vaccination program
- COVID-19 oral treatments
- R U OK? Stronger Together, Mob Way
- Materials to promote routine childhood immunisation
- Don't delay – do a bowel test today
- New and updated COVID-19 vaccine resources available
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.