Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 14 May 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. It’s important to stay informed about the outbreak. Advice is updated regularly at australia.gov.au.
• New online training modules for health professionals
• Resources toolkit for health professionals
• Don’t skip your flu shot - protect you and your family from flu
• Keep our families safe from violence
• Three stage plan to ease restrictions and stay COVIDSafe
• Sending kids to school
• Tips for talking with kids about coronavirus
• Important health messages