Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 14 February 2022
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households, communities and organisations. In this edition, read about the COVID-19 vaccine milestones, Rapid Antigen Tests, advice on reaching out for support, and more!
- COVID-19 vaccine milestones
- Who can get the vaccine right now?
- It’s okay to ask for help
- Rapid Antigen Tests
- Our community getting vaccinated
- New COVID-19 vaccine resources available
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.