Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 13 August 2021
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- RFDS kicking goals in Ngaanyatjarra Lands
- Keep our mob safe by keeping COVIDSafe
- New COVID-19 vaccines resources available
- Where were you on Tuesday night?
- Children 12 years and over can now also get their COVID-19 vaccine
- Our community getting vaccinated
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.