Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 13 April 2021
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- New advice on the AstraZeneca vaccine
- New resources available for ACCHOs
- Keep spirit strong through a holistic approach
- COVID-19 vaccine videos are available in Aboriginal languages
- Don't forget to get your flue vaccine
- Visit the new 'Is it true?' section on the website
- New social media resources are available on the website