Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 12 August 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak. It’s important to stay informed about the outbreak. Advice is updated regularly at australia.gov.au.
• What you need to know about wearing face masks
• Keeping your mob safe from COVID-19
• If you’re feeling sick, stay home, get tested
• Changes to travel restrictions
• Looking after your health and wellbeing
• Thank you to our health services