Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 07 June 2021
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- Changes in the vaccination rollout
- Responding to need
- Have you had your COVID-19 vaccine yet?
- New COVID-19 vaccine resources available
- COVID-19 vaccine videos in Aboriginal languages
- The healing power of horses
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.