Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 07 April 2022
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- Dr Mark shows us how to use a rapid antigen test (RAT)
- An easy way to book yourself in for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Mary G talks to Vicki O’Donnell about COVID-19 in WA
- Pregnant and want to quit smoking?
- Maxi Vaxi Bus brings vaccine to WA doorstep
- New COVID-19 resources available
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.