Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 04 May 2022
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- COVID Warrior Aunty June says keep COVID safe and protect your mob with disability and Elders
- Rapid antigen tests (RAT) information kit
- Routine childhood immunisation is free and saves lives
- Mary G interview with Wayne Donaldson
- Updated COVID-19 resources available
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.