Key updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – 03 June 2022
This update provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander households and communities to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak, and information about the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. Things can change quickly so it’s important to stay up to date.
- Book your COVID-19 vaccine winter dose
- Be Brave. Make Change.
- Award-winning healthcare for Western Desert communities
- Gayaa Dhuwi (Proud Spirit) Australia Conference
- Are you a young dad? Stay on track with this new resource
- Mary G interviews Yarlalu Thomas
- Updated COVID-19 resources available
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.