How to submit your application
This expression of interest guideline has 3 parts:
- Background and instructions
- Private Interests Declaration and Attachment template
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) appointments pro-forma.
To submit your application, you must:
- Read the background and instructions.
- Complete a Private Interests Declaration and CV (not exceeding 2 pages) using the templates provided.
- Email these to MRFF.Missions@health.gov.au with the subject ‘Application for EOI Traumatic Brain Injury Mission EAP’ by no later than 12 February 2024.
Templates are not to be altered in any way. Late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Shortlisting of applications is expected to occur from February 2024. Questions on the application process can be submitted to MRFF.Missions@health.gov.au.
Background and instructions
Private Interests Declaration and Attachment template
Curriculum Vitae (CV) appointments proforma
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.