We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Australia’s COVID-19 Vaccine National Roll-Out Strategy outlines:
- who will get the vaccine first
- how vaccines will be provided to the first priority groups
- where vaccines will be available.
Priority groups in the first phase include:
- residential aged care and disability care residents
- residential aged care and disability support workers
- frontline at-risk healthcare workers
- quarantine and border workers.
Learn more at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/australias-epidemiology-and-covid-19-vaccine-roadmap