COVID-19 – other support and programme initiatives for Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) providers
Information about the support available to CHSP providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 – other support and programme initiatives for CHSP providers
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This fact sheet includes:
- What information is available to support CHSP providers?
- Are there any resources available for CHSP providers experiencing workforce shortages?
- Are there resources to help CHSP meals providers increase meals production and distribution?
- Are CHSP providers eligible for the COVID-19 workforce retention bonus?
- How can I access personal protective equipment (PPE) for my workforce?
- What if I have concern about my client’s mental health during the pandemic?
- Can CHSP providers use client funds to purchase personal or home monitoring devices?