COVID-19 – emergency funding for Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) providers
Information about emergency funding for CHSP providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 – emergency funding for CHSP providers
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This fact sheet includes:
- What emergency funding is available to CHSP meals providers?
- What emergency funding is available to CHSP providers who deliver other service types?
- What will CHSP providers not be funded for?
- What can service providers use the emergency funding for?
- Why does the CHSP emergency COVID-19 meals funding agreement contain an output target?
- Do the flexibility provisions apply to the emergency COVID-19 ad hoc and meals funding?
- How should you report your service delivery outputs during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What happens if CHSP service providers are not able to spend their CHSP - Emergency support for COVID-19 funding by September 2020?
- Where can CHSP service providers find more information?