COVID-19 – changes to Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) flexibility provisions
Information about the temporary changes to the CHSP flexibility provisions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 – changes to CHSP flexibility provisions
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This fact sheet includes:
- Can CHSP providers move funds between CHSP Sub-Programmes?
- Can CHSP providers move funds between Aged Care Planning Regions?
- Can CHSP providers move funds to services they are not funded for?
- Do the flexibility provisions apply to the CHSP - Emergency support for COVID-19 - adhoc and meals funding?
- Which CHSP providers can purchase IT for social connection? What IT is covered?
- How should CHSP providers report the outputs delivered under flexibility provisions?
- Is there a transition period for CHSP providers using flexibility provisions?
- Where can CHSP service providers find more information?