COVID-19 and the Commonwealth Home Support Programme – information for clients, families and carers
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This fact sheet includes:
- What is the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP)?
- Is it safe to access CHSP services?
- Can I access CHSP Services without an assessment?
- When can I go back to my social support group and other group activities?
- What do I do if I feel lonely or have concerns about my mental health?
- What if I am worried about going to the shops for groceries or have trouble preparing meals?
- Can I still get my lawn mowed or my house cleaned during the pandemic?
- What in home help is available if I want to move out of aged care and live with my family during COVID-19?
- What if I have more questions about COVID-19?
- Where can CHSP service providers find more information?