Coronavirus: frequently asked questions – Easy Read
A fact sheet that answers frequently asked questions about coronavirus (COVID-19). This fact sheet is in Easy Read format.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This fact sheet answers the following questions:
- What is coronavirus?
- What are the symptoms?
- What can you do if you have these symptoms?
- Should you get a test for coronavirus?
- How is coronavirus treated?
- How does coronavirus spread?
- How can you stop the spread?
- What is social distancing?
- What is self-isolation?
- Who has more risk of getting coronavirus?
- Can you visit family and friends in aged care facilities?
- Can you use public transport?
- Can you travel inside and outside of Australia?
- Can you still go to work?
- Should you stop your children from going to school?
- Should you wear a mask?