Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Seeing family and friends and living in the community
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet includes:
- Can I meet with friends and family and go out in the community?
- Should I be wearing a mask?
- What if I am unable to see family and friends in person?
- Should I visit my family and friends in a residential aged care home?
- Can I get help if I can’t buy things at my local shops?
- How do I get the medicines I need?
- How can I access health services?
- Should I still go to the doctor?
- Are other vaccinations important?
- I received an email/SMS/phone call about COVID-19 from someone I don’t trust – is it a scam?
- What should I do about travel or events that I have planned?
Part of a collection: