Coronavirus (COVID-19) isolation guidance
More information about coronavirus (COVID-19) — what it is, how it spreads, who is most at risk, and what you can do to help stop it spreading — can be found in our fact sheet, What you need to know.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet includes:
- who needs to isolate?
- stay at home or in your hotel
- monitor symptoms
- what do I do if I get sick?
- how can I prevent the spread of the virus?
- going outside
- advice for others living with you
- managing the 14 day isolation
- more information