Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) information on the use of surgical masks
This information sheet is also available in Simplified Chinese.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet includes:
- should I wear a surgical mask? For:
- the general public
- suspected cases of coronavirus
- confirmed cases of coronavirus
- health care workers
- pathology specimen collectors
- airline passengers and staff
- how do I get a surgical mask?
- how can I help prevent the spread of 2019-nCoV?
- where can I get more information?