Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for marine pilots
More information about coronavirus (COVID-19) — what it is, how it spreads, who is most at risk, and what you can do to help stop it spreading — can be found in our fact sheet, What you need to know.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet includes:
- what are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- how does coronavirus spread?
- what is Australia doing?
- what vessels have additional coronavirus requirements?
- how do I find out if a vessel may be subject to additional coronavirus requirements?
- how can I reduce my risk?
- am I subject to enhanced health screening and isolation recommendations if I pilot a vessel?
- what should I do if I develop symptoms after disembarking the vessel?
- will I be contacted if I have been exposed to someone with coronavirus?
- other information
- where can I get more information about coronavirus?