Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for border staff
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet includes:
- what is coronavirus?
- what is coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- what are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- what is Australia doing?
- how does COVID-19 spread?
- who is most at risk of a serious illness?
- how can I reduce my risk?
- when should I wear full PPE?
- what should I do if I develop symptoms?
- will I be contacted if I have been exposed to someone with COVID-19?
- other information
- where can I get more information about COVID-19?