Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice on managing the health risks from COVID-19 on international flights
An information sheet for the airline industry (including flight crew) about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for the airline industry (including flight crew)
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet includes:
- what is Australia doing?
- how can we reduce the risks to passengers and crew?
- should we conduct pre-flight screening?
- what should I do if a passenger or crew member becomes ill while on a flight?
- for layovers at any international destination
- what are aircraft required to report?
- who is exempt from the mandatory 14 day quarantine requirements?
- other information
- where can I get more information?