AGPT Program Training Regions Policy 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This policy defines how Regional Training Organisations (RTOs) must manage training placements and training facilities in the training regions. It outlines:
- the main principles
- accreditation of training facilities
- transfer of training facilities
- international training placements
- training placements outside an RTO's region
- roles and responsibilities
See the application for a subscription.
Part of a collection: