About the data
This interactive map and downloadable table provide COVID-19 third and fourth dose vaccination rates of aged care residents by facility across Australia.
The map displays data from the Australian Immunisation Register and is updated every Wednesday.
The information provided is based on residents’ immunisation records from the Australian Immunisation Register. As such it does not account for residents who
- may not yet be eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine because they have had a COVID-19 infection in the last three months, or
- are unwilling or clinically unsuitable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
To protect the personal information of individuals:
- a facility's resident vaccination rate is displayed within a range (for example 90–100%)
- a band's width is based on the number of residents at that residential aged care facility
- larger percentage bands are used when reporting vaccination rates for residential aged care facilities with 20 or less residents
- data for facilities with fewer than 5 residents are not included.
The information is compliant with privacy laws and policies relevant to the electronic publishing of health data.
Residential aged care residents COVID-19 vaccination rates
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.