Reminder: Aged care vaccine rollout webinar today 2pm-3pm
A reminder that the Department of Health is holding a webinar today (Friday 26 March) at 2pm to discuss the national COVID-19 vaccination program’s rollout across aged care.
- Professor Michael Kidd AM, Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Adjunct Professor (Practice), Alison McMillan, Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer
- Ms Lisa Peterson, Assistant Secretary, COVID-19 Vaccine Aged Care Taskforce.
The webinar will stream online. You don’t need to register for the event.
For those unable to attend, a recording will be published online following the event.
COVID-19 vaccine update for residential aged care workers
Phase 1a eligibility includes all people working at residential aged care facilities who are responsible for residential care, support and services for residents, maintenance and administration. It is a priority to deliver choice and flexibility in accessing COVID-19 vaccinations for aged care staff as quickly as possible in the safest way. The department has developed a fact sheet providing an update for residential aged care workers about when and how they will access COVID-19 vaccines. Please share this fact sheet with your staff.
Keep up to date with trusted information
- Digital images: COVID-19 vaccination – Social media content (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples)
- Presentation: Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – reasons to vaccinate, COVID-19 vaccine and cancer, and getting tested after vaccination
- Infographic: COVID-19 vaccination – COVID-19 vaccine national rollout strategy
- Fact sheet: COVID-19 vaccination – Residential aged care rollout process (Pfizer vaccine)
- Infographic: COVID-19 vaccination – Who will be vaccinated under Phase 1b
- Fact sheet: Update for residential aged care workers