New COVID-19 mental health campaign – How’s your head today?
How’s your head today? is a new national COVID-19 mental health campaign that urges people to prioritise their mental health, raise awareness about how to identify when something is wrong, and encourage people to seek help.
The national COVID-19 mental health campaign – How's your head today? aims to help Australians experiencing mental health impacts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic by helping them to:
- make their mental wellbeing a priority
- recognise the signs of poor mental health
- know where they can get help if they aren’t feeling like themselves
- seek support when they need it.
- watch and listen to campaign materials
- learn more about the campaign at headtohealth.gov.au
- read the Minister's media release