Grant opportunities for dementia, cancer and additional medical research
The Australian Government has announced grant opportunities worth almost $311 million from the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF).
This funding will support health and medical research and innovation projects in key areas such as dementia, aged care and applied research led by clinicians.
Eleven grant opportunities are available under the following MRFF initiatives:
- Cardiovascular Health Mission
- Clinician Researchers initiative
- Dementia, Ageing and Aged Care Mission
- Emerging Priorities and Consumer-Driven Research initiative
- Genomics Health Futures Mission
- Indigenous Health Research Fund initiative
- Medical Research Commercialisation initiative
- Rapid Applied Research Translation initiative
- Stem Cell Therapies Mission
- Traumatic Brain Injury Mission
See the media release for more information about these grant opportunities.