This session will include a moderated Q&A session with the Departmental officials and we encourage you to submit questions in advance through the registration link.
Please register to attend.
To find more information please visit our website or email us if you have any questions:
Useful links for the sector from last weeks' meeting
Telephone support services
- Call HealthDirect on 1800 022 222 for trusted health information and advice, including an after-hours GP service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note: prescribing of antivirals through Healthdirect is currently only occurring through a pilot program being trialled by NSW Health.
- Call the COVID-19 Health Professionals Disability Advisory Service on 1800 131 330. This is a service available from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday for all workers in residential aged care facilities to support them to manage COVID-19 in their facility.
- If you need information or advice on COVID-19 or COVID vaccines, call the Australian Government's National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Workforce Advisory Service - open to home care and residential aged care providers, seeking new ways to improve workforce planning
- Growing the aged care workforce - information for growing and supporting the aged care workforce
- Home Care Workforce Support Program - supporting the aged care sector to grow the home care workforce
- The Pacific Australia Labour Mobility (PALM) scheme - allows eligible Australian businesses to hire workers from 9 Pacific islands and Timor-Leste when there are not enough local workers available.