This webinar will update service providers and the assessment workforce on key aged care quality reforms being implemented from 1 July 2019, including:
- Aged Care Quality Standards
- Clinical Governance Framework
- Open Disclosure Framework
- Single Charter of Aged Care Rights
- Strengthened regulations to minimise the inappropriate use of restraint
- National Quality Indicator Program
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions about these topics to representatives from both the Department of Health and the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission.
Webinar titleAged Care Quality Reform
Date and time
Thursday, 6 June 2019
State and territory Start: Finish
ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD & TAS 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (AEST)
SA & NT 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm (ACST)
WA 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm (AWST)
You do not need to RSVP for this webinar and there is no limit to the number of participants.